Burch Law Office
Home Page Firm Profile Attorney Profiles Free Case Evaluation Frequently Asked Questions Contact Us
Personal Injury
Criminal Defense
Drug Offenses
Speeding and Traffic
Workers Compensation
Social Security Law
Underage Drinking
Family Law
Estate Planning

Greenville, North Carolina Attorney

Frequently Asked Questions

Greenville attorney Timothy E. Burch gets asked a lot of questions regarding the various civil and criminal cases that he takes on. While we are happy to answer any questions you may have when you contact us for a free initial evaluation, we have also included some frequently asked questions and answers for your convenience.

Again, it costs nothing to call and talk to us about your case. Why not get the advice of a lawyer who has your best interests in mind? Take a moment and contact attorney Burch today!

Frequently Asked Questions

What should I do if I have been in a car accident? First and foremost, make sure you seek medical attention. If you do not require immediate medical attention, be sure to get the information of the other drivers involved as well as the contact information of any witnesses who observed the accident. When talking to police who arrive on the scene, do not admit liability or guilt in any way. Once you are able, contact a car accident lawyer who can help you with your case from the onset and help you get the best outcome possible.

Can I be fired from my job if I make a workers’ compensation claim? It is against the law for your employer to fire you for filing or attempting to file a workers’ compensation claim. In fact, with the help of a lawyer experienced in workers’ compensation in North Carolina, you will have the legal protection you need to battle the insurance company on the other side. You have the right to file a claim if you have been injured on the job – use that right.

I heard the DWI laws have changed recently. What does that mean for my case? There were three dozen changes recently made to the DWI laws in North Carolina, including laws regarding the legal limit as well as impoundment of your vehicle and sentencing guidelines. Any one of these changes could greatly affect your case, but it will depend upon the specific circumstances of your DWI. Greenville DWI attorney Timothy E. Burch can help answer your questions and see how these new laws will affect you.

If I hire the Burch Law Office to handle my speeding ticket or underage drinking ticket, will I have to appear in court? We may be able to appear for you, but in some cases, your presence will be needed. If going to court is a hardship for you, we will do everything we can to ensure you do not have to be present.

I apply for jobs but I have a charge on my criminal record and I keep getting denied employment.  Can I do anything? You can take action and work with a lawyer who can help you clear or seal your criminal record, meaning you can then legally deny any criminal record on job applications and during job interviews.

Contact Greenville, North Carolina lawyer Timothy E. Burch regarding your legal matter today!

Burch Law Office

Professional Web Design

The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this or associated pages, documents, comments, answers, emails, or other communications should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information on this website is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing of this information does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.

Address: 313 Siuth Evans Street Greenville, NC 27858 Phone: (866) 291-1822